Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Tab-Icons in Fancy/Business-Theme?
Tab-Icons in Fancy/Business-Theme? [message #959553] Fri, 26 October 2012 20:23 Go to next message
Sebastian Kienzl is currently offline Sebastian KienzlFriend
Hello!

I'm pretty new to both RAP/RCP and also Eclipse, so bear with me.

I've searched this forum and elsewhere, but couldn't find an answer to a question I have:

The fancy/business-themes look nice, but they are not displaying the icons on the tabs that are defined for extension-points like org.eclipse.ui.perspectives or org.eclipse.ui.views as the default does.

Can anyone give me pointers on how to make either theme display these icons? I've been looking through the code for a while now, haven't found where to start yet, though.

Thanks!
Re: Tab-Icons in Fancy/Business-Theme? [message #959568 is a reply to message #959553] Fri, 26 October 2012 20:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sebastian Kienzl is currently offline Sebastian KienzlFriend
(also, dirty editors don't seem to have a * in their title)
Re: Tab-Icons in Fancy/Business-Theme? [message #1739449 is a reply to message #959553] Mon, 01 August 2016 17:13 Go to previous message
Emmanuel Marchal is currently offline Emmanuel MarchalFriend
Hi there,
I actually have the same question as Sebastian...
I am aware that the post is from 2012, but I did not find any other post or article on the subject.

Thanks,
Emmanuel
Previous Topic:New RWT session on browser refresh
Next Topic:How to draw processBar to tree or table?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 09:32:56 GMT 2024