Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » TMF (Xtext) » JvmGenericType does not contain @Property operations
JvmGenericType does not contain @Property operations [message #956806] Wed, 24 October 2012 20:32 Go to next message
Edwin Park is currently offline Edwin ParkFriend
Hi,

I have a DSL that uses JvmGenericType references to Java classes. If the Java class being referenced is generated via Xtend and has @Property annotations on its fields, e.g.:

class Foo {
@Property String thing
}

I would expect the JvmGenericType to contain the setThing() and getThing() methods that are generated in the Java class, but they do not.

Edwin
Re: JvmGenericType does not contain @Property operations [message #956816 is a reply to message #956806] Wed, 24 October 2012 20:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Christian Dietrich is currently offline Christian DietrichFriend
Hi,

for Xtext 2.3.x
have a look at XtendJvmModelInferrer

~Christian

P.S: the approach will become a first class concept in the next Xtend version - Active Annotations (http://blog.efftinge.de/2012/10/introducing-active-annotations.html)

Twitter : @chrdietrich
Blog : https://www.dietrich-it.de
Re: JvmGenericType does not contain @Property operations [message #956842 is a reply to message #956816] Wed, 24 October 2012 21:04 Go to previous message
Edwin Park is currently offline Edwin ParkFriend
Ah cool. I'm using Xtext/Xtend 2.4 tho and I am seeing this behavior. I guess the new stuff isn't fully baked yet..

Thanks,
Edwin
Previous Topic:quick fix for add import using JvmType ?
Next Topic:Xtext as Plug-In Editor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 01:06:45 GMT 2024