Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » How do I close a tabbed pane?(question about how we close tabbed panes)
How do I close a tabbed pane? [message #925296] Thu, 27 September 2012 15:29 Go to next message
Erik Gilbert is currently offline Erik GilbertFriend
have a tabbed pane open. ran through my tests. now, I need to close it. how do I do this?
Re: How do I close a tabbed pane? [message #925936 is a reply to message #925296] Fri, 28 September 2012 06:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oliver Goetz is currently offline Oliver GoetzFriend
Hi Erik,

that depends. How do you close it when you want to close it? Is there a context menu? If so you could try to select the corresponding context menu entry.
Regards
Oliver
Re: How do I close a tabbed pane? [message #926277 is a reply to message #925936] Fri, 28 September 2012 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Erik Gilbert is currently offline Erik GilbertFriend
there is a small 'x' on the right end of the tab. I click this 'x' when I want to close the tabbed pane. I tried using ub_grc_clickInComponent with different x,y values but cannot manage to close the pane.

There is a context menu for the tabbed pane. I tried ub_grc_selectContextMenuEntry_byTextpath but get Action Error Context Menu not found. I tried different variations for TEXTPATH such as 'Menu entry S-012/ /Close' and just 'Close' but they result in the same error.
Re: How do I close a tabbed pane? [message #946586 is a reply to message #926277] Tue, 16 October 2012 10:13 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi,

What I usually use to close tabbed panes is a module that does the following:

- Select the tabbed pane I want to close
- Select from context menu "Close"

Performing the select on the tab first ensures that the context menu is opened at the right place.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Pause during test execution?
Next Topic:Cannot establish connection to AUT on local VM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:57:45 GMT 2024