Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Buckminster » Debugging the resolution of a CVS provider based on a tag?
Debugging the resolution of a CVS provider based on a tag? [message #921896] Mon, 24 September 2012 14:34
William Saar is currently offline William SaarFriend
I have added an Advisor Node to my cquery to get a particular version of some code from a CVS repository. Everything works fine when I specify a timestamp at the approximate time of a specific CVS tag, but when I specify the CVS tag itself instead of the timestamp I get the following kind of errors for some plugins:

ERROR [0002] : No suitable provider for component xxx
ERROR [0002] : No suitable provider for component xxx was found in searchPath yyy
ERROR [0002] : Rejecting provider <path> No component match was found

The provider specified by <path> does contain the plugin in the CVS repository for the tag in the advisor node. What might keep Buckminster from finding it? Can I get more information about the resolution somehow?

I specify the timestamp in the Selection Criteria detail view of the cquery editor and I specify the tag in the Branch/Tag path field as: /V8_3_5-03

I'm using Eclipse 3.7.1 with Buckminster 1.4.0 installed.

MediaOrgan - media organizer for your local computer and the web using Eclipse RCP/RAP - http://mediaorgan.com
Previous Topic:Executing FTP ant task
Next Topic:Is SVN Authentication working in buckmisnter?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 12:16:47 GMT 2024