Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » Someone please advise - Getting VPN IP Address from Eclipse platform(How to get vpn ip address through code/program in Eclipse)
Someone please advise - Getting VPN IP Address from Eclipse platform [message #912527] Thu, 13 September 2012 17:54
Saurabh Gupta is currently offline Saurabh GuptaFriend
Hello All,

I am very new to Eclipse, I use an environment which was built on Eclipse and do not know much about programming Eclipse (though I know a lot about programming... had been assembler programmer for years now).

My question: In my environment, there is a text box input where I have to give my VPN client address. What I want to achieve is that the application should read the VPN client address by itself and I do not have to give it.

We can see the VPN client address using DOS ipconfig/all command but I am sure )though I do not know it) there is a windows API which can provide the VPN client address.

So, help me people, you think this is something I can achieve through code automatically?

I mean... Write an update to the application that runs on Eclipse and have that code read the VPN address automatically?

Pardon me if my lingo is not quite right, since I am trying to understand Eclipse and a beginner in this field Smile

[Updated on: Fri, 14 September 2012 14:59]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Header File issue in Eclipse Juno
Next Topic:Errors - can someone help me?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:04:59 GMT 2024