Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » SWTBot » Switch workspace problem
Switch workspace problem [message #901035] Thu, 09 August 2012 13:42 Go to next message
Mohamed Azab is currently offline Mohamed AzabFriend
I am using SWTBOT with tycho-surfire to test an eclipse application. The tests runs individually fine, but when I combine them I need to switch the workspace after each test, or specify somehow a specific workspace for each test. When I try to switch the workspace from inside the test with this code:
bot.menu("File").menu("Switch Workspace").menu("Other...").click();
bot.shell("Workspace Launcher").activate();
String workspace = bot.comboBoxWithLabel("Workspace:").getText() + "/ResetButtonTest";
bot.comboBoxWithLabel("Workspace:").setText(workspace);
bot.button("OK").click();

the simulator reaches the OK button and press it, the workbench closes but never starts again. There was an error asking to set the property eclipse.vm, and I did. The error is gone but still can not switch the workspace.

Any help?
Re: Switch workspace problem [message #901451 is a reply to message #901035] Sun, 12 August 2012 13:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mohamed Azab is currently offline Mohamed AzabFriend
Is there a way to set a separate workspace for each test when running SWTBOT headless tests from tycho and maven?
I tried to change the -data command option, but the test fails with the following exception: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException, Could not find the main class
Re: Switch workspace problem [message #1441014 is a reply to message #901451] Thu, 09 October 2014 06:16 Go to previous message
premjit Mohanty is currently offline premjit MohantyFriend
Hi,
same problem am facing . can you have get solution for that ? so please share me .
Previous Topic:Eclipse Newsletter Article about SWTBot published
Next Topic:How to get the menu which is poped up by right click natTable?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 06:21:04 GMT 2024