Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » CDT Custom build Option to be added in Projects Context Menu and run for Both MBS and Standard Make (i am newly working on CDT in Eclipse ,where i have requirement for MBS and Standard Make c/C++ projects,will have a custom build option in Project context menu ,like "Cadvise PDB Generate" i)
CDT Custom build Option to be added in Projects Context Menu and run for Both MBS and Standard Make [message #900866] Wed, 08 August 2012 18:21 Go to next message
anil kumar is currently offline anil kumarFriend
i am newly working on CDT in Eclipse ,where i have requirement for MBS and Standard Make c/C++ projects,will have a custom build option in Project context menu ,like "Cadvise PDB Generate" in context menu, when click on this option ,for MBS C/C++ project custom build will be find in make file and execute the target as normal "clean" and "build".

Where as standard make c/C++ projects target will be created and executed in some custom classes.please suggest the best way to implement.
Re: CDT Custom build Option to be added in Projects Context Menu and run for Both MBS and Standard M [message #900869 is a reply to message #900866] Wed, 08 August 2012 18:25 Go to previous message
Jason Weathersby is currently offline Jason WeathersbyFriend

Should this be posted in CDT forum?

Jason

On 8/8/2012 2:21 PM, anil kumar wrote:
> i am newly working on CDT in Eclipse ,where i have requirement for MBS
> and Standard Make c/C++ projects,will have a custom build option in
> Project context menu ,like "Cadvise PDB Generate" in context menu, when
> click on this option ,for MBS C/C++ project custom build will be find in
> make file and execute the target as normal "clean" and "build".
>
> Where as standard make c/C++ projects target will be created and
> executed in some custom classes.please suggest the best way to implement.
Previous Topic:Setting the value of the value of the page variable to the value of the computed column in dataset
Next Topic:Chart Axis script not working
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 03:55:28 GMT 2024