Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » NoClassDefFoundError
NoClassDefFoundError [message #896896] Fri, 20 July 2012 10:36 Go to next message
ModelGeek Mising name is currently offline ModelGeek Mising nameFriend
Hi,

I am working with RCP application with multiple plugins. I have one model plugin and one controller plugin. I have defined packages to export in model plugin and i have added model plugin as dependency in controller plugin but still i get NoClassDefFoundError in Controller class while accessing model at run time.

It used to work fine untill i removed few exported packages came from external jar files included in model plugin.

I have checked all required model packages are exported and there is no compile time error but when i try to run application i get NoClassDefFoundError

Any idea?

Cheers,

[Updated on: Fri, 20 July 2012 10:38]

Report message to a moderator

Re: NoClassDefFoundError [message #896967 is a reply to message #896896] Fri, 20 July 2012 15:12 Go to previous message
Simon Scholz is currently offline Simon ScholzFriend
Hi ModelGeek Mising name,

did you controller plugin had any dependencies to those external jar files, before you removed them?
Maybe you´ll have to modify the classpath of the controller plugin, so that the old dependencies to those no more existing external jars are removed too.

Best regards,

Simon
Previous Topic:JFace Databinding for editable viewer
Next Topic:Another NoClassDefFoundError
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:39:58 GMT 2024