Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Trouble debugging when multi projects in workspace(Only one debug project seems to work in workspace)
Trouble debugging when multi projects in workspace [message #892370] Wed, 27 June 2012 22:36
Charles Tubbs is currently offline Charles TubbsFriend
I have a workspace that contains more than one project with an executable. I was able to debug the first executable but not the second. I created a debug configuration for each of the projects. The second project produces the following error message:

Error in final launch sequence
Failed to execute MI command:
-exec-run
Error message from debugger back end:
Error creating process /cygdrive/d/cppws/umed/TestIsam/Debug/TestIsam.exe, (error 87).
Error creating process /cygdrive/d/cppws/umed/TestIsam/Debug/TestIsam.exe, (error 87).

The console lists multiple occurrences of "No source file named list_dia.c." list_dia.c is the source file, containing main, that is in the OTHER project. I have tried deleting the list_dia project but the workspace seems to be permanently stuck on the source file. I have had to replicate the second project using the first projects source file to be able to debug.

Does anyone know how to deal with this situation?

[Updated on: Thu, 28 June 2012 02:06]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic:Problem Occurred Dialog when debugging
Next Topic:Startup doesn't remember previous workspace
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 17:50:23 GMT 2024