Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » EclipseLink » The collection of metamodel types is empty.
The collection of metamodel types is empty. [message #890329] Fri, 22 June 2012 03:49 Go to next message
Hugo Herrera is currently offline Hugo HerreraFriend
Hola,

I'm moving a RCP application to RAP on which one I'm using Eclipselink 2.3.2, Indigo and RAP 1.4.

The app has a plugin for persistence which holds entity classes, persistence.xml, etc.

In the RAP app, the persistence plugin has been imported, however when using it the following is logged:

[EL Warning]: 2012-06-21 22:12:30.882--The collection of metamodel types is empty. Model classes may not have been found during entity search for Java SE and some Java EE container managed persistence units.  Please verify that your entity classes are referenced in persistence.xml using either <class> elements or a global <exclude-unlisted-classes>false</exclude-unlisted-classes> element

All the entity classes are listed in the persistence.xml fie, the file is in src/META-INF directory, the plugin is working fine in RCP, is there something I'm missing ?

Any ideas where the problem might be?

thanks in advance.
Re: The collection of metamodel types is empty. [message #891897 is a reply to message #890329] Tue, 26 June 2012 13:21 Go to previous message
James Sutherland is currently offline James SutherlandFriend

This is just a warning, the JPA generated meta-model classes are not required. They are only optionally used by your application with the Criteria API. They would have been generated from your IDE or using EclipseLink's ant task, but are not required, so just ignore the warning.

James : Wiki : Book : Blog : Twitter
Previous Topic:Maven Test Fails with Custom Logger
Next Topic:No Persistence provider
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 17:02:04 GMT 2024