Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » pdt+juno(Status for the PHP Development Tool and Juno)
pdt+juno [message #887187] Sat, 16 June 2012 07:08 Go to next message
Trond Husoe is currently offline Trond HusoeFriend
Eclipse Juno is obviously about to be released soon and so I wonder: What is the state of the PDT plugin. Is it to be ready for Juno, or are we stuck with Helios/Indigo?

I have continued to use Helios as I felt that the PDT-version for Indigo was unstable, has anyone else experienced this?

Trond
Re: pdt+juno [message #892038 is a reply to message #887187] Tue, 26 June 2012 23:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jacob Weber is currently offline Jacob WeberFriend
It would be great if the PDT team kept their web site updated with the status of the project, so users weren't left in the dark.

Sadly, that is not the case.
Re: pdt+juno [message #892675 is a reply to message #892038] Fri, 29 June 2012 07:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kasper Ligaard is currently offline Kasper LigaardFriend
According to www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=tools.pdt it should be ready. But I haven't been able to locate it. The PDT Software Update site is as dead as it has been for years, download.eclipse.org/tools/pdt/updates; and the Juno update didn't bring the 3.1 release in it's channel.

PS: I do get that its free and everything, but it would be great if all the old and misleading information on the Eclipse PDT site was removed. In the current situation one has to scour the website in hope of finding a few pieces of information that might give a hint of what's going on.
Re: pdt+juno [message #894192 is a reply to message #892675] Sat, 07 July 2012 13:31 Go to previous message
Robert Gruendler is currently offline Robert GruendlerFriend
check this thread for more info: http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/366539/
Previous Topic:atomatic require feature in Eclipse PDT?
Next Topic:When I drag a file in the PHP Explorer (to move it), why does Eclipse ask for the destination again?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:46:16 GMT 2024