Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to use Eclipse for browsing the java code as wella s C++( )
How to use Eclipse for browsing the java code as wella s C++ [message #885058] Tue, 12 June 2012 11:26 Go to next message
Heena Bansal is currently offline Heena BansalFriend
In my project , i have both C++ code and java . i used to open the two eclipse one for java nad 1 for C++. is ther any procedure or plugin by which we can browse both the code in 1 shot.
Re: How to use Eclipse for browsing the java code as wella s C++ [message #885395 is a reply to message #885058] Tue, 12 June 2012 23:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Jolly is currently offline Michael JollyFriend
There is a way to do it by going to help and installing new software. If you have Java, then do that for C++ and if you have C++ then do that for Java. As to what to do after that, I do not know. I can't seem to get an answer myself, nobody wants to respond.
Re: How to use Eclipse for browsing the java code as wella s C++ [message #885599 is a reply to message #885395] Wed, 13 June 2012 09:54 Go to previous message
Heena Bansal is currently offline Heena BansalFriend
Thanks i got it. i think this will surely help me but while insatlling the c++ plugin, i am getting soem proxy authentication error . please help me.
Previous Topic:Showing all files in Package Manager
Next Topic:Eclipse RCP
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:34:05 GMT 2024