Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Platform - User Assistance (UA) » Need to update very old Eclipse Help system(How to update a Help plugin?)
Need to update very old Eclipse Help system [message #884561] Mon, 11 June 2012 11:00 Go to next message
Robert Palomo is currently offline Robert PalomoFriend
I have inherited a Help system implemented with Eclipse Help. The application is new and cutting edge, but the Help L&F etc. looks like last century. It looks like they're using stuff from Eclipse 3.0, and the HTML is 4.01. I haven't worked with this platform for a long time. I can't seem to find anything about current state of development or where to get latest info.

Could anyone tell me:

-Is Eclipse Help still under development?

-What's the latest version & where would I get latest components, documentation, etc?

Many thanks in advance

Re: Need to update very old Eclipse Help system [message #987152 is a reply to message #884561] Fri, 23 November 2012 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tim Raff is currently offline Tim RaffFriend
Yes Eclipse help (User assistance support) is still under development - Project page
Latest version comes with the latest version of eclipse - just go to the eclipse.org site and download a distribution.
You can find the doc online here.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 November 2012 21:09]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Need to update very old Eclipse Help system [message #1028400 is a reply to message #884561] Thu, 28 March 2013 07:54 Go to previous message
Joe Lin is currently offline Joe LinFriend
yes, but the webapp has something problems.
anybody care this plugins?
Previous Topic:Implementing Code Syntax Colors with Prettify (or Similar)
Next Topic:Forcing the URL of standalone infocenter to show full path to topic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 05:29:06 GMT 2024