Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ?
[CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ? [message #881915] Tue, 05 June 2012 13:44 Go to next message
Stéphane  Thibaudeau is currently offline Stéphane ThibaudeauFriend
Messages: 4
Registered: June 2012
Junior Member
Hello,

I'd like to know if the following elements can still be used inside a cdo-server.xml file ?

- <jdbcDelegate> (within a <store> element)
- <property name="currentLRUCapacity">
- <property name="revisedLRUCapacity">

I've seen those in a few examples but couldn't find where they could be used in the source code.

Thanks a lot,
Stéphane.
Re: [CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ? [message #882013 is a reply to message #881915] Tue, 05 June 2012 16:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6487
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Am 05.06.2012 15:44, schrieb Stéphane hibaudeau:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to know if the following elements can still be used inside a cdo-server.xml file ?
>
> - <jdbcDelegate> (within a <store> element)
I can't even remember of this one. How do these examples look like?

> - <property name="currentLRUCapacity">
> - <property name="revisedLRUCapacity">
These two are deprecated and ignored due to changes in the caching system that came with the introduction of branching
support.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper


Re: [CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ? [message #882022 is a reply to message #882013] Tue, 05 June 2012 16:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Stéphane  Thibaudeau is currently offline Stéphane ThibaudeauFriend
Messages: 4
Registered: June 2012
Junior Member
Thanks for your quick reply.

There is an example with <jdbcDelegate> on the CDO_QuickStart page on wiki.eclipse.org
(sorry I can't insert links until I have posted more than 25 messages)

Cheers,
Stephane.
Re: [CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ? [message #882034 is a reply to message #882022] Tue, 05 June 2012 17:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6487
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Am 05.06.2012 18:42, schrieb Stéphane Thibaudeau:
> Thanks for your quick reply.
>
> There is an example with <jdbcDelegate> on the CDO_QuickStart page on wiki.eclipse.org
Now that rings a bell. I'm pretty sure this is no longer recognized. Stefan, do you agree?

We're trying to keep this page in sync with the features in the master branch:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO/Server_Configuration_Reference

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper


Re: [CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ? [message #899952 is a reply to message #882034] Fri, 03 August 2012 07:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esteban Dugueperoux is currently offline Esteban DugueperouxFriend
Messages: 472
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi,

Is it the case also for "verifyingRevisions" option?

Best Regards.

On 05/06/2012 19:01, Eike Stepper wrote:
> Am 05.06.2012 18:42, schrieb Stéphane Thibaudeau:
>> Thanks for your quick reply.
>>
>> There is an example with <jdbcDelegate> on the CDO_QuickStart page on
>> wiki.eclipse.org
> Now that rings a bell. I'm pretty sure this is no longer recognized.
> Stefan, do you agree?
>
> We're trying to keep this page in sync with the features in the master
> branch: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO/Server_Configuration_Reference
>
> Cheers
> /Eike
>
> ----
> http://www.esc-net.de
> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>
>
Re: [CDO] Deprecated config elements in cdo-server.xml ? [message #899953 is a reply to message #899952] Fri, 03 August 2012 07:49 Go to previous message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Messages: 6487
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Am 03.08.2012 09:42, schrieb Esteban Dugueperoux:
> Hi,
>
> Is it the case also for "verifyingRevisions" option?
Yes, this option has also been deprecated long ago.

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper


>
> Best Regards.
>
> On 05/06/2012 19:01, Eike Stepper wrote:
>> Am 05.06.2012 18:42, schrieb Stéphane Thibaudeau:
>>> Thanks for your quick reply.
>>>
>>> There is an example with <jdbcDelegate> on the CDO_QuickStart page on
>>> wiki.eclipse.org
>> Now that rings a bell. I'm pretty sure this is no longer recognized.
>> Stefan, do you agree?
>>
>> We're trying to keep this page in sync with the features in the master
>> branch: http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDO/Server_Configuration_Reference
>>
>> Cheers
>> /Eike
>>
>> ----
>> http://www.esc-net.de
>> http://thegordian.blogspot.com
>> http://twitter.com/eikestepper
>>
>>
>


Previous Topic:Why does EAnnoptation initialization code not set the annotation contents ?
Next Topic:EcoreUtil.Copier does not keep order of lists
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Mon Apr 06 00:20:37 GMT 2020

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01786 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top