Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Rich Client Platform (RCP) » Problem Exporting
Problem Exporting [message #872134] Tue, 15 May 2012 14:18
Mike Desmarais is currently offline Mike DesmaraisFriend
I'm having a problem exporting my Eclipse RCP project as a web start. I set it up with deployable features like it shows in the Eclipse Rich ClientPlatform book. So I have a feature set up for my plugin, and a second feature for the jnlp that includes the first feature.

From there I'm going to File->Export and choosing "Deployable features". I'm selecting both of those features, selected "Package as individual JAR archives" in the options, signed the JAR, and and set up the site url for the web start. When I click Finish I get an error that says:

Processing inclusion from feature org.eclipse.rcp: Unable to find plug-in: org.eclipse.osgi_3.7.2.v20120110-1415. Please check the error log for more details.

The error log doesn't have any more information.

Any idea why I'm getting this? I've tried including org.eclipse.osgi to each feature individually, and both at the same time, but still get the error. I can see org.eclipse.osgi_3.7.2.v20120110-1415.jar in my eclipse plugins directory so if it needs to be put in I don't know why it isn't.
Previous Topic:how to catch all the unhandled exceptions within a RCP before it(thread) dies?
Next Topic:InvalidRegistryObjectException, SWTException, NotDefinedException, StackOverflowError
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 05:51:33 GMT 2024