Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EGL Development Tools » dojo-openlayers in EDT?(is the DOJO OpenLayers widget accessible in EDT?)
dojo-openlayers in EDT? [message #868271] Tue, 01 May 2012 18:32 Go to next message
Thom DeCarlo is currently offline Thom DeCarloFriend
Is the DOJO OpenLayers widget accessible in EDT?

I'm just getting started with EDT and the DOJO framework. I have a project that needs a map display on a web page and I found that DOJO 1.7.1 includes support for an OpenLayers widget. Does the DOJO embedded in EDT include that widget? Are there any examples available to see how it works?

Thanks!
Re: dojo-openlayers in EDT? [message #868517 is a reply to message #868271] Wed, 02 May 2012 06:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
fahua jin is currently offline fahua jinFriend
Hi Thom, we have not include the widget in the EDT yet.
Re: dojo-openlayers in EDT? [message #868762 is a reply to message #868517] Wed, 02 May 2012 13:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks for the reply. I thought that might be the case. Is there a matrix of the dojo components that are in their toolkit versus those that have been implemented in EDT?
Also, can I assume that there will not be a problem (no namespace clashes, etc) if I add the dojo toolkit to a project that is already using the EDT?
Re: dojo-openlayers in EDT? [message #868980 is a reply to message #868762] Wed, 02 May 2012 20:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Theresa Ramsey is currently offline Theresa RamseyFriend
Hi Thom,
The mortgage calculator sample shows how you can integrate a Google map in a rich ui app.

We have not implemented all the Dojo widgets in EGL yet. It's helpful for us to hear about what ones people are most interested in.

Re: dojo-openlayers in EDT? [message #868982 is a reply to message #868980] Wed, 02 May 2012 20:13 Go to previous message
That's very helpful! Thanks a lot, I will certainly look at it.
Previous Topic:IBM i program call limitations maximum of 35 parameters
Next Topic:Wizard for IBM i program calls
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:07:55 GMT 2024