Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Equinox » Missing icon in 3.4 release
Missing icon in 3.4 release [message #112528] Thu, 26 June 2008 06:14 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: torkildr.resheim.no

Hi,

I just downloaded the final 3.4 build from the friends of Eclipse mirror and discovered that the Linux build is still missing the icon.xpm file. I've also done a few product builds using p2 and all of these are also missing the icon file. I suspect that it's not supposed to be like that. Can someone confirm that there is supposed to be a icon also in p2 installs?
--
Regards,
Torkild
Re: Missing icon in 3.4 release [message #113216 is a reply to message #112528] Thu, 03 July 2008 15:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: eclipseng.arthorne.com

I suggest entering a bug report against PDE build.
--

Torkild U. Resheim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just downloaded the final 3.4 build from the friends of Eclipse mirror and discovered that the Linux build is still missing the icon.xpm file. I've also done a few product builds using p2 and all of these are also missing the icon file. I suspect that it's not supposed to be like that. Can someone confirm that there is supposed to be a icon also in p2 installs?
Re: Missing icon in 3.4 release [message #113357 is a reply to message #113216] Sat, 05 July 2008 21:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend

John Arthorne wrote:

> I suggest entering a bug report against PDE build.
Ok. Will do. Thanks.
--
Torkild
Re: Missing icon in 3.4 release [message #113369 is a reply to message #113357] Mon, 07 July 2008 11:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Euclides Arcoverde is currently offline Euclides ArcoverdeFriend
I had the same problem, but for all platforms (win, linux and mac) when
trying to build my product using headless build. Take a look at
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=237922.

-- Euclides
Re: Missing icon in 3.4 release [message #113496 is a reply to message #113369] Tue, 08 July 2008 20:50 Go to previous message
Eclipse UserFriend

Euclides Arcoverde wrote:

> I had the same problem, but for all platforms (win, linux and mac) when
> trying to build my product using headless build. Take a look at
> https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=237922.
I think that bug report covers it. I too noticed that our p2 product builds was missing icons and guessed it was I who broke something. But then I went on vacation (still am) and haven't had the chance to follow up.
>
> -- Euclides
Thanks,
Torkild.
Previous Topic:Plan for p2 mirroring tool
Next Topic:Updating plug-ins in a linked location
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:29:45 GMT 2024