Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » General (non-technical) » Jobs and employment » Looking for appropriate opportunities to join
Looking for appropriate opportunities to join [message #841614] Wed, 11 April 2012 14:49
Jin Missing name is currently offline Jin Missing nameFriend
Thanks for all jumpping into this post. I post this entry to look for one appropriate opportunity about Eclipse or more Java related technologies(please note: Eclipse is not just an IDE!). I am assuming this forum is offically valid for both job providers and seekers. If not, let me know. I would remove this post.

I am an Eclipse veteran. I have introduced myself in one my blog post in the last year[1]. So, if you are interesting in my technical experiences and interests, you can find all infos there.

I have hacked many Eclipse based/related systems. I have walked along the edges in numerous Eclipse nuts from OSGI to JDT. I am pround of keeping in the bleeding innovative front of Eclipse. I made a world-first GMF based BPMN editing environment in 2005(orz, it has existed that serveral other technogolies based BPMN editor)[1]. I wrote one fast standalone LALR Scala lexer/pareser[2] in last year to bootstrap my Scala Eclipse Effort for Development(with the passage of time, never Scala tooling projects want to write the home-made Scala pareser any more. Furthermore, I introduced several e4 hotspots to power the whole system. So, this is still in very bleeding edge. I will share more e4 goods when Juno released in this summer. This is done in my little spare time. I hope some companys could sponsor it. But it still not...). I like to code in a extremely agile enviroment. And I'd like to share my understanding in the team and more in the community. Although I have many other skills and interesting in more other deeper fields, but I guess you are still looking around the Eclipse skills based men. I am definitely confident with that I can add the best values to your Eclipse products.

I am a Chinese developer. The only concern I want to address here is that I hope a fair compensation as one mainstream international skiller in your company. The technical side things would be tested by you in interviewing. And in fact, the compensation could be lower that of your mainstream. But I hope you do not use the developing country's currency standard to make my price:)

Finally, I am open to relocate to any location if the position is appropriate. But, as a foreign, it may need a work permit or visa to work in your country. This may be not supported by yours. Remoting is also possible technically. Just a reminder here.

I'd like to thank for one U.S. company in this forum here in the end of the last year shows the visa sponsorship intention. However, it is a pity that I stop to continuing for some reason. I offically post my infos here to show that I am serious to treat every opportunity from the time. The sponsorship fee could be taken into account if it costs you much expenses.

No matter you think whether I am appropriate or not, I still much thanks for your viewing tohere. If you suddenly think I may be appropriate for your codes, much appreciated to tell me at jin.phd AT gmail DOT com.

Thank you!

Jin

[1] http://jmj-eclipse.blogspot.com/2011/07/call-for-job-opportunities.html
[2] http://jmj-eclipse.blogspot.com/2011/10/seedscala-eclipse-effort-for.html
Previous Topic:Eclipse plugin developer needed
Next Topic:Full Time Eclipse Programmer Needed - San Jose
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 08:47:35 GMT 2024