Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » M2T (model-to-text transformation) » Invoking Acceleo template from java app
Invoking Acceleo template from java app [message #839760] Mon, 09 April 2012 06:35 Go to next message
dhanu musham is currently offline dhanu mushamFriend

Hi all i'm very new to acceleo

In my project, i have a java driver class which calls different acceleo templates. Some of the templates have parameters without any EObject type. I am calling calling initialize() and doGenerate() functions of generated java module for a template. the problems are facing are :

1) initialize() expects the first argument to be Ecore object and rest of parameters are as List<Object>. However as I mentioned some of the templates do not have any EObject parameters. How do I call such templates from a java application?

2) To work around the above problem, i adjusted my driver and templates to have dummy EObject as first parameter. Then it calls templates successfully but it won't generate any output. The templates generate output if I call them from another driver template though. However I do not want to write my driver program in MTL as it requires complex analysis of data model.

Please advice me on how can I progress in my case.

Thanks&Regards
Dhanunjaya M.
Re: Invoking Acceleo template from java app [message #842415 is a reply to message #839760] Thu, 12 April 2012 09:20 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

I answered this on stackoverflow, was the provided answer sufficient?

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:MWE: Using GUI components in workflow?
Next Topic:[Xpand] Dynamic position of generated text
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 20:40:37 GMT 2024