Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Unable to Export a Test Project(After the Refreshing Project dialog closes, no XML files are created)
Unable to Export a Test Project [message #833026] Fri, 30 March 2012 21:55 Go to next message
Robert Barnard is currently offline Robert BarnardFriend
Hi,

I've been through the forum and don't seem to see anyone else having this issues. So it seems there must be something I'm overlooking when performing an export. Upon completion of the refresh, no XML files are created and the console shows no events.

The closest forum thread I found is #735972, but it wasn't followed up and doesn't match our scenario either. -.org/forums/index.php/mv/msg/245808/735972/#msg_735972

Have tried "Is Reusable" on/off, and "Is Proteched" on/off.

Used Test->Export (renders no files, no error messages, but does refresh the database)

Used Test->Export All (renders only the four "unbound" modules (5.2))

Again, I suspect there's something I've missed in the documentation. If someone could point me down the right trail, they would have my appreciation.

Thank you in advance.

~Robert
Re: Unable to Export a Test Project [message #841325 is a reply to message #833026] Wed, 11 April 2012 06:54 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Robert,

Is there anything in the log file when this happens? I remember occasionally having a problem with exporting that is described here. If it looks similar, feel free to comment on the bug report - more information on reproducing it would be very useful!

Otherwise, my suggestions would be to perhaps check permissions, disk space etc if the log doesn't provide any useful information.

Regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Executing tests with testexec - no scheme?
Next Topic:String manipulation on local variables
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:46:07 GMT 2024