Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » BIRT » BIRT and Buckminster
BIRT and Buckminster [message #831891] Thu, 29 March 2012 13:45 Go to next message
hage Mising name is currently offline hage Mising nameFriend
Hi,

i've checked out the sources and changed the designer product to my needs (added my own oda driver and some ui adjustments). With the export wizard i'm able to build the designer and run it on the os of my choice. Now i want to automize that build on my hudson with the help of buckminster. Before i ask the guys in the buckminster forum, anyone here, who have ever done this sucessfully? I've created a cquery, a cspex, a rmap, an ant build file, but when i'm trying to invoke a buckminster action, i get an empty list, and following exception is thrown to errorlog:

org.eclipse.buckminster.core.metadata.MissingComponentException: No component named org.eclipse.birt.report.designer.ui.rcp is known to Buckminster
	at org.eclipse.buckminster.core.resolver.LocalResolver.fromPath(LocalResolver.java:179)

i already added the ...designer.ui.rcp jar (taken from my local build) to my target platform, but that seems not to change anything.

any help appreciated,

hage
Re: BIRT and Buckminster [message #835691 is a reply to message #831891] Tue, 03 April 2012 15:00 Go to previous message
hage Mising name is currently offline hage Mising nameFriend
giving it up on buckminster, using maven and tycho now. setting up some pom.xml with the targetplatform solves my problem.

hth
Previous Topic:Failed to load design in BIRT 2.6.2 runtime
Next Topic:Bar chart with multiple axis
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 07:51:51 GMT 2024