Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF » [CDO] CDO client app with maven([CDO] CDO client app with maven)
[CDO] CDO client app with maven [message #815990] Thu, 08 March 2012 09:35 Go to next message
Bram Stieperaere is currently offline Bram StieperaereFriend
Hi,

I want to write a CDO client application using maven. Where can I find a maven repository with the CDO client api jars + what dependencies do I need to declare?

regards

Bram
Re: [CDO] CDO client app with maven [message #816049 is a reply to message #815990] Thu, 08 March 2012 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eike Stepper is currently offline Eike StepperFriend
Am 08.03.2012 10:35, schrieb bramez:
> Hi,
>
> I want to write a CDO client application using maven. Where can I find a maven repository with the CDO client api jars
> + what dependencies do I need to declare?
We do not build CDO for/with Maven and unfortunately I know nothing about Maven. Isn't there a Maven repo for the
Eclipse release train as such?

Cheers
/Eike

----
http://www.esc-net.de
http://thegordian.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/eikestepper

Re: [CDO] CDO client app with maven [message #816338 is a reply to message #816049] Thu, 08 March 2012 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alex Mising name is currently offline Alex Mising nameFriend
Eike Stepper wrote on Thu, 08 March 2012 06:03
We do not build CDO for/with Maven and unfortunately I know nothing about Maven. Isn't there a Maven repo for the
Eclipse release train as such?

I'd like to see one too, but I don't think there is one ready to use. This bug documents the need and this wiki page documents the progress, but the repository itself looks experimental and outdated. Specifically, a search for e.g. CDO only comes up with version 3.0.1, in what looks like an unusable form too.

Using eclipse:to-maven works (adds Eclipse artifacts from an Eclipse installation to the local Maven repository), though I am not sure I like the way it maps the artifact names.
Re: [CDO] CDO client app with maven [message #816754 is a reply to message #816338] Fri, 09 March 2012 08:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bram Stieperaere is currently offline Bram StieperaereFriend
I learned also about eclipse:to-maven yesterday. I 'll go with that, starting from the latest indigo release of Eclipse Modelling distro.

thanks for the replies,

Bram
Re: [CDO] CDO client app with maven [message #1219709 is a reply to message #816754] Thu, 05 December 2013 14:02 Go to previous message
Gat Perdut is currently offline Gat PerdutFriend
Is this possible at all?

I'd be really interested in maven dependencies for CDO.
Previous Topic:EMF data binding: one model value split to multiple targets
Next Topic:[editor] UI remove class prefix when similar to package name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:08:43 GMT 2024