Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Gemini » Queries related to Gemini Web setup (and Spring DM)(Gemini Web setup documentation)
Queries related to Gemini Web setup (and Spring DM) [message #815297] Wed, 07 March 2012 13:35 Go to next message
Nitin Kumar is currently offline Nitin KumarFriend
Hi
I am following the link static.springsource.org/osgi/docs/1.2.1/reference/html/web.html for setting up Gemini Web. I tried to use the config.ini file from the zip file mentioned at the link above. Can you please clarify the below queries?

1. The above config.ini has some missing dependencies for org.eclipse.gemini.web.tomcat. The dependencies are: com.springsource.org.apache.tomcat.api and com.springsource.org.apache.tomcat.util
Hence these dependencies should also be included??

2. I am trying a PoC using Spring MVC and Gemini Web. The Gemini Web provides two other jars: org.eclipse.gemini.web.core-2.0.1.RELEASE and org.eclipse.gemini.web.extender-2.0.1.RELEASE.
Do I need to include org.springframework.osgi.web-1.2.1 and org.springframework.osgi.web.extender-1.2.1 jars?
I believe that org.springframework.osgi.web-1.2.1 is required for OsgiBundleXmlWebApplicationContext. But what about org.springframework.osgi.web.extender-1.2.1 jar? Is this required?

Thanks

Re: Queries related to Gemini Web setup (and Spring DM) [message #815302 is a reply to message #815297] Wed, 07 March 2012 13:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Glyn Normington is currently offline Glyn NormingtonFriend
Why are you using Spring DM documentation to set up Gemini Web??
Re: Queries related to Gemini Web setup (and Spring DM) [message #815339 is a reply to message #815302] Wed, 07 March 2012 14:25 Go to previous message
Violeta Georgieva is currently offline Violeta GeorgievaFriend
Here you can find Gemini Web documentation:

http://www.eclipse.org/gemini/web/documentation/
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Gemini/Web

Regards
Violeta
Previous Topic:Gemini Naming 1.0.0.M02
Next Topic:OSGI - SPRING DM - WEBLOGIC 12G
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:04:58 GMT 2024