Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » CTRL+Click open declration not open in full editor
CTRL+Click open declration not open in full editor [message #804699] Wed, 22 February 2012 22:40 Go to next message
ammy pary is currently offline ammy paryFriend
hi

i m using eclipse 3.6
if i click on function my editor opens only that function declaration and all other functions and line in that file are not shown, I want the open declarion to work like open the declaration along with the complete files contains.
see the files to get it clear.

PLEASE suggest how can I open the complete file when I click on the function call without just having clicked function open and then force to close and reopen the file if i want to see any other functions of the same file.
Re: CTRL+Click open declration not open in full editor [message #804958 is a reply to message #804699] Thu, 23 February 2012 07:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Ammy,

Is is possible that you've posted in the wrong forum? I'm afraid I can't understand what you want to do, and I'm not sure from your post whether you want to do it with Jubula. If you are in the right forum, could you elaborate on your problem?

Best regards,
Alex
Re: CTRL+Click open declration not open in full editor [message #805526 is a reply to message #804958] Thu, 23 February 2012 21:41 Go to previous message
ammy pary is currently offline ammy paryFriend
opps sorry about that I think you are right I posted on wrong forum
Previous Topic:How to test a browser embeded in the RCP application
Next Topic:HTML testing drag and drop or simulating mouse down and mouse up actions on a component
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 19:18:25 GMT 2024