Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » EPF with Subclipse (SVN)(Doubt about checkout and syncronize)
icon5.gif  EPF with Subclipse (SVN) [message #799848] Thu, 16 February 2012 11:29 Go to next message
Tarcisio Pereira is currently offline Tarcisio PereiraFriend
I'm using EPF 1.5.1.2 with Subclipse 1.6.9.

I have problem when I'll do checkout in more than one projects. Truly, when I'll do checkout in one project, I can't change the pattern name that EPF gives to the project, because if I change, I have problems to syncronize the local copy with repository. So, I use the pattern name in the workspace and I can syncronize with success to do commit or update. The problem that I can't open more than one project, because I can't change de pattern name that is only one. If I need open other project, I have to erase my all workspace (the project and the metadata because there are references to the pattern name).

The main problem that even time I erase my workspace, I have to configure the EPF again.

Someone knows how do checkout in more that one project and syncronize without problem, or at least close a project to erase it of workspace and its references?

Thanks!
Re: EPF with Subclipse (SVN) [message #878024 is a reply to message #799848] Mon, 28 May 2012 10:46 Go to previous message
regis coqueret is currently offline regis coqueretFriend
Tarcisio, the best way I found out is to launch EPF using different workspaces, depending on what project you work (using -data on the commande line).

BTW, how did you manage to have EPF 1.5.1.2 with Subclipse 1.6.9. ? I tried to install it with 1.5.1.2, 1.5.1.3, and could not have it work. How did you accomplish this ?
Previous Topic:[RESOLVED] 1.5.1.3 Migration Revert
Next Topic:Using EPF with Indigo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 13:58:38 GMT 2024