Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) » Changing font of menus....
Changing font of menus.... [message #798634] Tue, 14 February 2012 23:11 Go to next message
christian is currently offline christianFriend
I've been searching for how to change the default font that is used to render the main menu items
and label in the window title bar ? I have to set a font, that is able to display chinese/russian
characters in the main menu.

Changing the default fonts for the JFace Widgets could be done by setting the preferences or
override some font-settings, but how could I modify the font for the menus (on windows) ?

Thanks in advance.
Re: Changing font of menus.... [message #800015 is a reply to message #798634] Thu, 16 February 2012 15:23 Go to previous message
Grant Gayed is currently offline Grant GayedFriend
This cannot be done, Windows does not provide the native support, see
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=70195 .

Grant

On 2/14/2012 6:11 PM, christian wrote:
> I've been searching for how to change the default font that is used to render the main menu items
> and label in the window title bar ? I have to set a font, that is able to display chinese/russian
> characters in the main menu.
>
> Changing the default fonts for the JFace Widgets could be done by setting the preferences or
> override some font-settings, but how could I modify the font for the menus (on windows) ?
>
> Thanks in advance.
Previous Topic:how to access resource images in Explorer
Next Topic:SWT/Windows Paint Issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 01:15:05 GMT 2024