Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [QVTO] Trace meta-model ?
[QVTO] Trace meta-model ? [message #92733] Mon, 20 October 2008 08:24 Go to next message
Vincent Aranega is currently offline Vincent AranegaFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member

Hi,

I'd like to know where I can find a meta-model or documentation for the
QVTO Traces implementation ?
I've got the impression that smartQVT and QVTO have not the exact same
trace meta-model and OMG Spec don't describe an explicit meta-model for
the trace system.

Best regards.

Vincent


Re: [QVTO] Trace meta-model ? [message #92748 is a reply to message #92733] Mon, 20 October 2008 11:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sergey Boyko is currently offline Sergey BoykoFriend
Messages: 171
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Hi Aranega,

You're right there's no explicit description of trace metamodel nor
trace format in QVT spec.
Trace MM we used can be found at
'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/trace.ecore'.

Regards,
Sergey.


Aranega Vincent wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know where I can find a meta-model or documentation for the
> QVTO Traces implementation ? I've got the impression that smartQVT and
> QVTO have not the exact same trace meta-model and OMG Spec don't
> describe an explicit meta-model for the trace system.
>
> Best regards.
>
> Vincent
>
>
>
Re: [QVTO] Trace meta-model ? [message #92777 is a reply to message #92748] Tue, 21 October 2008 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Vincent Aranega is currently offline Vincent AranegaFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member

Hi,

Thanks for your help. However, I don't found 'trace.ecore' in
'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/'. Actually, i don't found any 'model' in
'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml' sources.
Is the 'trace.ecore' on the latest source or in another place ? (sorry for
this silly question)

Regards,

Vincent

Sergey Boyko wrote:

> Hi Aranega,

> You're right there's no explicit description of trace metamodel nor
> trace format in QVT spec.
> Trace MM we used can be found at
> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/trace.ecore'.

> Regards,
> Sergey.


> Aranega Vincent wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'd like to know where I can find a meta-model or documentation for the
>> QVTO Traces implementation ? I've got the impression that smartQVT and
>> QVTO have not the exact same trace meta-model and OMG Spec don't
>> describe an explicit meta-model for the trace system.
>>
>> Best regards.
>>
>> Vincent
>>
>>
>>


Re: [QVTO] Trace meta-model ? [message #92792 is a reply to message #92777] Tue, 21 October 2008 07:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alfons Laarman is currently offline Alfons LaarmanFriend
Messages: 71
Registered: July 2009
Member
Hi Vincent,

I had the same problem. I suppose you opened the sources in eclipse via PDE.
However the models are not included in the packages, you should get them
from CVS.


Cheers,

Alfons

"Vincent Aranega" <vincent.aranega@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
news:1b45b8fbeeba2ad6380fe7d612e54892$1@www.eclipse.org...
> Hi,
>
> Thanks for your help. However, I don't found 'trace.ecore' in
> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/'. Actually, i don't found any 'model' in
> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml' sources.
> Is the 'trace.ecore' on the latest source or in another place ? (sorry for
> this silly question)
>
> Regards,
>
> Vincent
>
> Sergey Boyko wrote:
>
>> Hi Aranega,
>
>> You're right there's no explicit description of trace metamodel nor trace
>> format in QVT spec.
>> Trace MM we used can be found at
>> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/trace.ecore'.
>
>> Regards,
>> Sergey.
>
>
>> Aranega Vincent wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'd like to know where I can find a meta-model or documentation for the
>>> QVTO Traces implementation ? I've got the impression that smartQVT and
>>> QVTO have not the exact same trace meta-model and OMG Spec don't
>>> describe an explicit meta-model for the trace system.
>>>
>>> Best regards.
>>>
>>> Vincent
>>>
>>>
>
Re: [QVTO] Trace meta-model ? [message #92807 is a reply to message #92792] Tue, 21 October 2008 08:11 Go to previous message
Vincent Aranega is currently offline Vincent AranegaFriend
Messages: 10
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member

Hi Alfons,

I was actually opened the source via PDE. I eventually found the file on
the CVS as you say :).

Thank you very much,

Vincent


Alfons Laarman wrote:

> Hi Vincent,

> I had the same problem. I suppose you opened the sources in eclipse via PDE.
> However the models are not included in the packages, you should get them
> from CVS.


> Cheers,

> Alfons



> "Vincent Aranega" <vincent.aranega@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> news:1b45b8fbeeba2ad6380fe7d612e54892$1@www.eclipse.org...
>> Hi,
>>
>> Thanks for your help. However, I don't found 'trace.ecore' in
>> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/'. Actually, i don't found any 'model' in
>> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml' sources.
>> Is the 'trace.ecore' on the latest source or in another place ? (sorry for
>> this silly question)
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Vincent
>>
>> Sergey Boyko wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Aranega,
>>
>>> You're right there's no explicit description of trace metamodel nor trace
>>> format in QVT spec.
>>> Trace MM we used can be found at
>>> 'org.eclipse.m2m.qvt.oml/model/trace.ecore'.
>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Sergey.
>>
>>
>>> Aranega Vincent wrote:
>>>> Hi,
>>>>
>>>> I'd like to know where I can find a meta-model or documentation for the
>>>> QVTO Traces implementation ? I've got the impression that smartQVT and
>>>> QVTO have not the exact same trace meta-model and OMG Spec don't
>>>> describe an explicit meta-model for the trace system.
>>>>
>>>> Best regards.
>>>>
>>>> Vincent
>>>>
>>>>
>>


Previous Topic:TrasientLinkSet
Next Topic:[ATL] "If then else" with multiple code lines Syntax problem
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Sun Jul 14 23:32:31 GMT 2024

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.03478 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top