Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » PDT / XDebug / TPTP Profiling
PDT / XDebug / TPTP Profiling [message #92114] Tue, 27 January 2009 07:31 Go to next message
Shawn Clark is currently offline Shawn ClarkFriend
Messages: 70
Registered: July 2009
Member
Not sure if this is something to be discusing here but not sure where
else to ask it. Has there been any thought around having the ability for
PDT to use some of the TPTP projects functionality to add profiling to
the current Debug functionality of PDT?

--
Shawn Clark
Re: PDT / XDebug / TPTP Profiling [message #92130 is a reply to message #92114] Tue, 27 January 2009 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: dkel50.hotnospmail.com

I personally haven't, but maybe someone out there has and might be
willing to contribute it to PDT ?

Dave Kelsey

Shawn Clark wrote:
> Not sure if this is something to be discusing here but not sure where
> else to ask it. Has there been any thought around having the ability for
> PDT to use some of the TPTP projects functionality to add profiling to
> the current Debug functionality of PDT?
>
> --
> Shawn Clark
Re: PDT / XDebug / TPTP Profiling [message #92145 is a reply to message #92130] Tue, 27 January 2009 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Shawn Clark is currently offline Shawn ClarkFriend
Messages: 70
Registered: July 2009
Member
Do you think it would be something that complex to integrate? If no one
has done it I might start dabbling in it as I have always liked
profiling along with test driven design.

--
Shawn Clark

Dave wrote:
> I personally haven't, but maybe someone out there has and might be
> willing to contribute it to PDT ?
>
> Dave Kelsey
>
> Shawn Clark wrote:
>> Not sure if this is something to be discusing here but not sure where
>> else to ask it. Has there been any thought around having the ability
>> for PDT to use some of the TPTP projects functionality to add
>> profiling to the current Debug functionality of PDT?
>>
>> --
>> Shawn Clark
Re: PDT / XDebug / TPTP Profiling [message #92156 is a reply to message #92145] Tue, 27 January 2009 18:19 Go to previous message
D Kelsey is currently offline D KelseyFriend
Messages: 232
Registered: July 2009
Senior Member
Sorry Shawn I really don't know how easy it would be as I haven't looked at TPTP for a long time.

Dave

Shawn Clark wrote:
> Do you think it would be something that complex to integrate? If no one
> has done it I might start dabbling in it as I have always liked
> profiling along with test driven design.
>
> --
> Shawn Clark
>
> Dave wrote:
>> I personally haven't, but maybe someone out there has and might be
>> willing to contribute it to PDT ?
>>
>> Dave Kelsey
>>
>> Shawn Clark wrote:
>>> Not sure if this is something to be discusing here but not sure where
>>> else to ask it. Has there been any thought around having the ability
>>> for PDT to use some of the TPTP projects functionality to add
>>> profiling to the current Debug functionality of PDT?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Shawn Clark
Previous Topic:Determine object file from other files
Next Topic:AutoComplete for "core" functions not working
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Feb 08 21:25:19 GMT 2023

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01775 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top