Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » Perspecive without any toolbar buttons
Perspecive without any toolbar buttons [message #788139] Wed, 01 February 2012 11:48 Go to next message
josefin garcia is currently offline josefin garciaFriend
Hello
I have a question, hope someone can help me.

I have a perspective "myPerspective." I want when I'm working in my perspective, not display any of the buttons on the toolbar, such as print, save everything, back to ...

I just want to have a perspective without any button on the toolbar, only 5 that I created and the save button

Thank you very much to all
Re: Perspecive without any toolbar buttons [message #789703 is a reply to message #788139] Fri, 03 February 2012 09:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satyam Kandula is currently offline Satyam KandulaFriend
Through Window->customize perspective, disable all the toolbar buttons.
Re: Perspecive without any toolbar buttons [message #789711 is a reply to message #789703] Fri, 03 February 2012 09:59 Go to previous message
josefin garcia is currently offline josefin garciaFriend
Thanks Satyam, but I want disable all the toolbar buttons programmaticaly, through the plugin.xml where I have configured my perspective, for example, or through java code
Previous Topic:Question about Snapshot
Next Topic:Where does JDT set the errors with the arguments when a compilation fails
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 18:38:28 GMT 2024