Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Software's and Steps required for compiling and executing the c programs in eclipse(C Programming compilation and execution)
Software's and Steps required for compiling and executing the c programs in eclipse [message #788095] Wed, 01 February 2012 10:46 Go to next message
Siva S is currently offline Siva SFriend
Hi,

I downloaded eclipse for C programming from below location.
eclipse org official website: eclipse-cpp-indigo-SR1-incubation-win32-x86_64.zip

Is there any softwares / add ons are required for compiling and executing the c programs in eclipse Cpp.

Please let me know how to install [any new softwares / addons to eclipse] and execute the programs in c/c++ language.

Thanks in Advance
Siva
Re: Software's and Steps required for compiling and executing the c programs in eclipse [message #788096 is a reply to message #788095] Wed, 01 February 2012 10:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Harry Houdini is currently offline Harry HoudiniFriend
http://max.berger.name/howto/cdt/ar01s03.jsp#wincompiler
Re: Software's and Steps required for compiling and executing the c programs in eclipse [message #788684 is a reply to message #788096] Thu, 02 February 2012 04:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Siva S is currently offline Siva SFriend
I followed steps from above link
MinGW,MinSYS Successfully installed.
gcc--version and g++ --version version is displaying properly.

I created new project with MinGW Gcc compiler
Its created successfully but when i run the C/C++ compiler from local machine following error is displaying
Application Launcher: Launch Failed. Binary Not Found
Re: Software's and Steps required for compiling and executing the c programs in eclipse [message #788820 is a reply to message #788684] Thu, 02 February 2012 09:09 Go to previous message
Harry Houdini is currently offline Harry HoudiniFriend
How do you run the compiler ? With the hammer icon ?
Previous Topic:Unresolved depencies with external includes
Next Topic:Version control in indigo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 01:34:16 GMT 2024