Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Newcomers » Newcomers » How to re-enable the "Errors in Workspace" dialog
How to re-enable the "Errors in Workspace" dialog [message #778577] Fri, 13 January 2012 10:37 Go to next message
Carlos Oliveira is currently offline Carlos OliveiraFriend
Hello to all,

I would like to re-enable the "Errors in Workspace" dialog, the one that warns you if errors were found on the workspace before launching a Java application. I must have once checked the "Always launch without asking" and now I would need to have this warning back again.

Cheers!
Re: How to re-enable the "Errors in Workspace" dialog [message #778691 is a reply to message #778577] Fri, 13 January 2012 16:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Michael Rennie is currently offline Michael RennieFriend
Go to the Run/Debug > Launching preference page and select 'Prompt' from the 'Continue launch if project contains errors' preference.
Re: How to re-enable the "Errors in Workspace" dialog [message #778701 is a reply to message #778691] Fri, 13 January 2012 16:52 Go to previous message
Carlos Oliveira is currently offline Carlos OliveiraFriend
Thank you very much for your help.

I thought that would be the obvious way to do it but the truth is that I have "Prompt" choosed and no dialog appears when launching the application with errors on my Workspace. Strange... I guess I'll have to live with it.

Cheers!
Previous Topic:Maven forum closed?
Next Topic:connecting to sdk
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 21:42:39 GMT 2024