Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » GEF » GEF Collapse or Expand Shape Outline Issue
GEF Collapse or Expand Shape Outline Issue [message #777881] Wed, 11 January 2012 05:25
Karthikeyan Missing name is currently offline Karthikeyan Missing nameFriend
Hi,
While collapsing a shape lets take "Shape-A", I am hiding the child shape lets take "Shape-B and Shape-C" of "Shape-A" in the editor. At that time, when i click the "Shape-B or Shape-C" in the outline view, it throws the following exception

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: An EditPart has to be selectable (isSelectable() == true) in order to get selected.
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.Assert.isLegal(Assert.java:63)
at org.eclipse.gef.editparts.AbstractEditPart.setSelected(AbstractEditPart.java:1060)
at org.eclipse.gef.SelectionManager.setSelection(SelectionManager.java:273)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer.setSelection(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:751)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.SelectionSynchronizer.setViewerSelection(SelectionSynchronizer.java:141)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.SelectionSynchronizer.syncSelection(SelectionSynchronizer.java:111)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.SelectionSynchronizer.selectionChanged(SelectionSynchronizer.java:102)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer.fireSelectionChanged(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:247)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.TreeViewer.fireSelectionChanged(TreeViewer.java:171)
at org.eclipse.gef.ui.parts.AbstractEditPartViewer$1.run(AbstractEditPartViewer.java:131)
etc...

Can any one know how to fix this one. Kindly provide me any solution.

Thanks & Regards,
Karthikeyan.B
Previous Topic:Connection decoration options
Next Topic:How to get from an EditPart to its Editor in Eclipse?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 11:06:39 GMT 2024