Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » TOGAF Plugin(Synchronisation )
TOGAF Plugin [message #777240] Tue, 10 January 2012 05:30 Go to next message
The Base is currently offline The BaseFriend
Hi all,

When importing the TOGAF method plugin I got an error.

It says: "Import library data from a synchronization required library to an
auto-synchronized library is not supported."

Any idea's ?

Kind regards,
Bas

Re: TOGAF Plugin [message #778067 is a reply to message #777240] Wed, 11 January 2012 11:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahmed Akbar is currently offline Ahmed AkbarFriend
I've got the same issue Sad
Re: TOGAF Plugin [message #778097 is a reply to message #778067] Wed, 11 January 2012 12:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ahmed Akbar is currently offline Ahmed AkbarFriend
Got it fixed guys, in the latest version of EPF when creating a new method library untick the synchronisation box.
Re: TOGAF Plugin [message #1137006 is a reply to message #777240] Mon, 14 October 2013 07:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ram Ramachandran is currently offline Ram RamachandranFriend
Hi All- I have registered with OpenGroup and I am trying to download the EPF Method Plug in. I am unable to download because the system is keep saying "Unauthorized - You don't have access to view this item". Is this plug in only available to paid members of OpenGroup. Whoever has sucessfully downloaded this plug in - can you please let me know how you did it and from where? . Appreciate any help.
Re: TOGAF Plugin [message #1252530 is a reply to message #777240] Fri, 21 February 2014 10:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wolfgang Schreiner is currently offline Wolfgang SchreinerFriend
Hi all,

I downloaded the TOGAF method plugin from the Open Group website but when I try to import it, it says

"The specified path does not contain a valid method plug-in."

I tried EPF versions 1.2.0.3, 1.5.0, 1.5.1 and 1.5.1.6 without success. The configuration that comes with the package also doesn't show up in EPF when I try to import it instead of the plugin.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thx and best regards,

w
Re: TOGAF Plugin [message #1272766 is a reply to message #1252530] Tue, 18 March 2014 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bruce MacIsaac is currently offline Bruce MacIsaacFriend
I also just downloaded the TOGAF plug-in and successfully imported it into EPF 1.5.1.6, the latest version of EPF.

Some mis-steps you may have made:
1. There are 2 downloads. The first is the published HTML. The second is the plug-in that can be imported. You may have downloaded the wrong file.

2. You have to unzip before importing.

3. You need to create a library with the synchronization option unchecked.

Good luck!

Bruce MacIsaac
Re: TOGAF Plugin [message #1747098 is a reply to message #1252530] Wed, 09 November 2016 12:34 Go to previous message
Vikas Khanna is currently offline Vikas KhannaFriend
Hi All,
I have registered with OpenGroup and I am trying to download the EPF Method Plug in. I am unable to download because the system is keep saying "Unauthorized - You don't have access to view this item". Is this plug in only available to paid members of OpenGroup. Whoever has sucessfully downloaded this plug in - can you please let me know how you did it and from where? .
Appreciate any help
Previous Topic:news.eclipse.org is shutting down.
Next Topic:How to use EPF Practices in my Method Library?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 04:31:30 GMT 2024