Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » Java Development Tools (JDT) » CodePro Analytix Results Inconsistency (CodePro Audit results are different for the same set of input files when running CodePro through Eclipse plugin and headless)
CodePro Analytix Results Inconsistency [message #777191] Tue, 10 January 2012 02:12 Go to next message
mudit kaushik is currently offline mudit kaushikFriend
Hi

I am trying to generate the Audit result through the CodePro Analytix Tool through two different mode of execution.

Firstly --> Through Eclipse Plugin

Secondly --> Through Headless mode i.e executing directly through the batch file.

The Source file folders (java files) are the same for both the mode , and the audit rule file i.e *.perf file is also same.But the results are different. IN one case the result shows some extra quality concerns which are not present in the other result.

Kindly help me to find out the reason for this inconsistency.

Regards
Mudit
Re: CodePro Analytix Results Inconsistency [message #779228 is a reply to message #777191] Sun, 15 January 2012 03:56 Go to previous message
Eric Clayberg is currently offline Eric ClaybergFriend
The most common reason for this is an inconsistent classpath used within Eclipse vs. headless. Another possible reason would be a different audit rule set config used in each case.
Previous Topic:Simple problem with Applet in HTML
Next Topic:While loop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 10:40:58 GMT 2024