Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » EPF » How can I tell if I'm using 1.5.1.3?(When I launch the new version, the splash screen says 1.5.1.2.)
How can I tell if I'm using 1.5.1.3? [message #772549] Fri, 30 December 2011 02:57 Go to next message
Bill McGirr is currently offline Bill McGirrFriend
1.5.1.2 shows in the splash screen. examining the zip file (Windows), there do not seem to be many new files. I can tell if the advertised new features exist because there is no help on how to use them.

The new RTF controls in the associated zip on the downloads page as absolutely no install instructions. Even if I copy files into the Features and Plug-in directories, how would anyone know if the new controls are being used?

Install and help files would really be nice. Help please.
Re: How can I tell if I'm using 1.5.1.3? [message #842581 is a reply to message #772549] Thu, 12 April 2012 12:35 Go to previous message
Alejandro Z. is currently offline Alejandro Z.Friend
Hi!

If you download the latest EPF and run it from its folder you should see the 1.5.1.3 version at the splash screen.

I was using 1.5 and when downloaded 1.5.1.3 just left them in separate folders, and everything worked fine.

The new features I found where the "insert custom HTML (or video)" button in the rich text editor feature, but I don't know (or either use) any of the other features (if any!).

Regards,

Alejandro.
Previous Topic:Embedding YouTube
Next Topic:EPF 1.5.1.3 Deploy with Search
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Mar 19 03:55:35 GMT 2024