Skip to main content


Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » [Announce] PDT 2.0.0GA is available
[Announce] PDT 2.0.0GA is available [message #87787] Mon, 29 December 2008 12:26 Go to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: modelingBuild.build.eclipse.org

The following build [1] will be available at eclipse.org in the next 30-60 mins.
[1] http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/?project=pdt&showAl l=1&hlbuild=R200812290607#R200812290607

Updated release notes [2] will be available within to 24hrs.
[2] http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/news/relnotes.php?project=pdt& ;version=2.0.0GA
Re: [Announce] PDT 2.0.0GA is available [message #87801 is a reply to message #87787] Mon, 29 December 2008 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Jorrit Schippers is currently offline Jorrit SchippersFriend
Messages: 26
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Build Monkey wrote:
> The following build [1] will be available at eclipse.org in the next 30-60 mins.
> [1] http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/?project=pdt&showAl l=1&hlbuild=R200812290607#R200812290607
>
> Updated release notes [2] will be available within to 24hrs.
> [2] http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/news/relnotes.php?project=pdt& ;version=2.0.0GA
>
>

Is it possible to send the release notes together with the announcement
messages? It would satisfy curious users like me.

--
Jorrit
Re: [Announce] PDT 2.0.0GA is available [message #87906 is a reply to message #87801] Mon, 29 December 2008 19:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Eclipse UserFriend
Originally posted by: nickboldt+eclipse+newsgroup.gmail.com

You can't just click the enclosed link?

(Database updates and newsgroup announcements don't happen as serial
processes, so atm, there's no way to embed this information in the note
unless we tightly couple the two processes such that announcements are
only sent once the db is updated.)

Jorrit Schippers wrote:
> Build Monkey wrote:
>> The following build [1] will be available at eclipse.org in the next 30-60 mins.
>> [1] http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/downloads/?project=pdt&showAl l=1&hlbuild=R200812290607#R200812290607
>>
>> Updated release notes [2] will be available within to 24hrs.
>> [2] http://www.eclipse.org/pdt/news/relnotes.php?project=pdt& ;version=2.0.0GA
>>
>>
>
> Is it possible to send the release notes together with the announcement
> messages? It would satisfy curious users like me.
>

--
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Re: [Announce] PDT 2.0.0GA is available [message #87979 is a reply to message #87906] Tue, 30 December 2008 07:49 Go to previous message
Jorrit Schippers is currently offline Jorrit SchippersFriend
Messages: 26
Registered: July 2009
Junior Member
Nick Boldt wrote:
> You can't just click the enclosed link?
>
> (Database updates and newsgroup announcements don't happen as serial
> processes, so atm, there's no way to embed this information in the note
> unless we tightly couple the two processes such that announcements are
> only sent once the db is updated.)
>

Of course I can, but as the mail says, that takes 24 hours. But I
understand that it is difficult, so never mind.

Jorrit
Previous Topic:PDT 2.0 is now available!
Next Topic:PDT-Eclipse keeps forgetting its Views and Perspectives
Goto Forum:
  


Current Time: Wed Feb 08 11:52:09 GMT 2023

Powered by FUDForum. Page generated in 0.01360 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.

Powered by: FUDforum 3.0.2.
Copyright ©2001-2010 FUDforum Bulletin Board Software

Back to the top