Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Change Perspective in Eclipse
Change Perspective in Eclipse [message #770144] Fri, 23 December 2011 13:06 Go to next message
fan Missing name is currently offline fan Missing nameFriend
Hello

I need to change the perspective in Eclipse to test a new modul. I do that by Window->Open Perspective->Other.. . But I got problems to select the perspective in the opening shell, because the table selection needs a column name, but there is no coloumn name in the table i want to access.

Thx in advance.

Fan
Re: Change Perspective in Eclipse [message #773701 is a reply to message #770144] Mon, 02 January 2012 10:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Olivier Parisy is currently offline Olivier ParisyFriend
Hi,

I have done something similar (double click on an entry in the "New Wizard" dialog) by using the ub_tre_selectNode_byTextpath test case. Did you try it?

Regards.
Re: Change Perspective in Eclipse [message #774633 is a reply to message #773701] Wed, 04 January 2012 10:14 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
You can address the column either by its name, or by its index (1,2,3 etc). More information is here:

http://help.eclipse.org/indigo/topic/org.eclipse.jubula.client.ua.help/html/reference/node20.html

Find the description of the action you are using and read the information on the parameters for it.

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Running more test suites
Next Topic:Waiting for end of Eclipse Job
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 00:54:23 GMT 2024