Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Inline editing option in Disassembly View
Inline editing option in Disassembly View [message #769489] Thu, 22 December 2011 06:39
Jagruth P is currently offline Jagruth PFriend
Hello,

Does the disassembly view support in-line editing of opcodes? If so, how do I enable this feature?

I have gone through some of the queries posted on the eclipse discussion blog and nabble and till now i have not found a concrete 'YES' as the answer. Although a few have claimed that they have implemented changing of opcode by using a custom dialog box and later forcing the disassembly view to refresh/update itself, I wonder if this is really possible as the Disassembly code has no APIs for allowing editing. Is there anyway that opcodes can be changed ? Has any new updates/releases been launched that allow in-line editing of opcodes ?

I am also unable to extend the Disassembly view by creating a subclass. The eclipse throws an error asking me to configure my java buildpath when i try to subclass the Disassembly View. Can anyone please help me out ?
Previous Topic:Android SDK not Working in Eclipse
Next Topic:Android Emulator shows oriental characters on text entry - why?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 22:38:04 GMT 2024