Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » XSD » Code Generation with Acceleo (Autosar XSD -> C Code)
Code Generation with Acceleo (Autosar XSD -> C Code) [message #762554] Thu, 08 December 2011 09:44 Go to next message
andi0879 Missing name is currently offline andi0879 Missing nameFriend
Hello to all,

I am trying to use the Acceleo plugin with Autosar.xsd (see attachment) based XML files to generate C-Code files.

Currently I am only finding tutorials / examples how to use Acceleo with UML or other modelling types.

Does anybody know if there are some examples or tutorials, or can give some information for first steps?

Thanks for your support...
Andreas
  • Attachment: autosar.xsd
    (Size: 1.04MB, Downloaded 888 times)
Re: Code Generation with Acceleo (Autosar XSD -> C Code) [message #764623 is a reply to message #762554] Mon, 12 December 2011 14:51 Go to previous message
Laurent Goubet is currently offline Laurent GoubetFriend
Hi,

Please use the M2T newsgroup for questions regarding Acceleo, the Acceleo team does not monitor this forum (I only stumbled upon this question by chance).

The tutorials we provide are for the basic use cases, using an XSD schema is slightly more complicated than that. However, we do support it as long as you have set your environment to be able to load autosar models. The easiest way for this would be to look into Artop and use their environment. Other than that, you will have to take the long way 'round and create the metamodel corresponding to the Autosar XSD. Please take a look at the different EMF to XSD tutorials around (Never did it myself, but this one seem like a good start).

Once you have the metamodel, you can use Acceleo with it as you would with any other metamodel.

Laurent Goubet
Obeo
Previous Topic:XSD editor
Next Topic:Serialize XSD Object
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 20:41:20 GMT 2024