Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Problem Generating UML Statechart Diagram(Problems while generating code)
Problem Generating UML Statechart Diagram [message #756296] Fri, 11 November 2011 19:57 Go to next message
Marc Hamilton is currently offline Marc HamiltonFriend
I want to make small adjustments to the statechart diagram, zo I'm trying first to re-generate the diagram code "as-is" (Indigo: 0.8.1_SR1).

I'm following the diagram generation instructions on the wiki:
wiki.eclipse.org/Papyrus_Developer_Guide/Papyrus_diagram_generation

Not changing anything to the statechart diagram plugin as checked-out from the repository, I get the following error message:

'Generate Papyrus diagram' has encountered a problem.'
Problems while generating code
Exception (Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl)!:in xpt::diagram::commands::CreateNodeCommand, line 132) while generating code
Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl)!:in xpt::diagram::commands::CreateNodeCommand, line 132
Exception (Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl)!:in xpt::diagram::commands::CreateNodeCommand, line 132) while generating code
Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl)!:in xpt::diagram::commands::CreateNodeCommand, line 132
Exception (Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl)!:in xpt::diagram::editpolicies::BaseItemSemanticEditPolicy, line 405) while generating code
Boolean expected (was: org.eclipse.emf.ecore.impl.DynamicEObjectImpl)!:in xpt::diagram::editpolicies::BaseItemSemanticEditPolicy, line 405

I noticed that the "model" folder only contains the stateMachineDiagram.gmfgen, zo no other models. Is this intended? (Other diagrams seem to have all usual gmf models.)

What am I doing wrong?

---
Marc.
Re: Problem Generating UML Statechart Diagram [message #756471 is a reply to message #756296] Sun, 13 November 2011 19:06 Go to previous message
Marc Hamilton is currently offline Marc HamiltonFriend
I've tried with another diagram: use case diagram. This project has a "complete" set of GMF models.

Problem is the same.

Also re-installed MoDisco, on which I got an install error earlier. However, the generation error is still there.

Anyone some idea what's wrong?

---
Marc.
Previous Topic:How to model a network switch as a predefined type?
Next Topic:How to create a new valueType?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 00:36:39 GMT 2024