Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » PHP Development Tools (PDT) » Code Highlighting Problem with HEREDOC
Code Highlighting Problem with HEREDOC [message #754512] Wed, 02 November 2011 20:29 Go to next message
MisutoWolf  is currently offline MisutoWolf Friend
So, when writing some PHP today, I discovered that PDT isn't highlighting HEREDOC stuff right. It manages to color the ENTIRE block of HEREDOC stuff in blue, and all code after it ends, as well.

I also wonder if it SHOULD look like "normal code", which works when I add a single space after the beginning of the heredoc.

Anyway, thanks for any help, was just wondering if this was a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. OS = Win7 x64 Ultimate, and I'm using Eclipse Indigo, with the newest PDT from the in-Eclipse software repository thing.
Re: Code Highlighting Problem with HEREDOC [message #754523 is a reply to message #754512] Wed, 02 November 2011 22:13 Go to previous message
MisutoWolf  is currently offline MisutoWolf Friend
No one else has run into this problem/bug? I don't really know what to do about it, it's very frustrating.

Does Whitespace AFTER the initial HEREDOC statement break anything, if I used that to 'fix' the highlighting?
Previous Topic:Firefox to Run PHP
Next Topic:Syntax error using goto
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 07:56:41 GMT 2024