|New Java project from "local" repo [message #735949]
||Thu, 13 October 2011 07:43
Registered: July 2009
Hello. I recently installed EGit v1.1.0. I'm struggling with creating Java project from cloned repository.|
First I cloned repository and I see it in "Git Repositories" view. Then I do:
File -> Import -> Projects from Git -> select repository
Now my choices are:
1) Import existing projects
2) Use the New Project wizard
3) Import as general project
1) Doesn't work because the project is not Eclipse project (but it's Java project).
2) Just creates new project (Java project in my case but without git team stuff).
3) Is almost what I want, but the project is not Java project.
I think 2) should be what I want but somehow it doesn't work for me (it doesn't work like in 3)). Am I doing something wrong?
By the way if I do "Team -> Share project -> Git -> select repository and Finish" Eclipse creates project directory under selected repository so I still can't access repository so this isn't what I want.
Thank you for help.
[Updated on: Thu, 13 October 2011 07:47]
Report message to a moderator
Powered by FUDForum
. Page generated in 0.01461 seconds