Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » Jubula » Checking Icons in general(Is it possible to check icons in trees for example?)
icon5.gif  Checking Icons in general [message #734282] Fri, 07 October 2011 11:30 Go to next message
fatih.tekin is currently offline fatih.tekinFriend
Hi,

I'm testing a RCP application with Jubula. I need a function to check some icons in a tree structur. My tree is like

|
|
|
|--[icon] chapter 1
|
|--[icon] chapter 2
|
|--[icon] chapter 3

and I want to check the icons [icon] in the tree because they change.

Is there any function in Jubula to do this?

Thanks,

Fatih
Re: Checking Icons in general [message #734879 is a reply to message #734282] Mon, 10 October 2011 09:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hello,

You may have some luck using "check property" when you have selected the tree node. If not, then your best bet will be to extend Jubula to perform this check for you.

Best regards,
Alex
Re: Checking Icons in general [message #1578508 is a reply to message #734879] Thu, 22 January 2015 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Dominik Gabriel is currently offline Dominik GabrielFriend
hi,

i know this is a very old thread...

i just wanted to know if the check of icons is possible with the actual version of Jubula? if its not, will it be with next release maybe?

i think this function is a fundamental feature for a GUI-Testing Tool and shouldn't be implemented by a user itself.

Sincerely Dominik

[Updated on: Thu, 22 January 2015 12:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Checking Icons in general [message #1585426 is a reply to message #1578508] Mon, 26 January 2015 09:00 Go to previous message
Alexandra Schladebeck is currently offline Alexandra SchladebeckFriend
Hi Dominik,

Thanks for your comment. The current version (and the one appearing tomorrow) still offer the option mentioned above - if the icon is a property then you may be able to check it.

If that doesn't work, then feel free to put in an enhancement request. If you can add information on how you'd expect the check to work (and on what toolkit(s)), that would be helpful, e.g. should the name of the icon be entered for the check, or should a file path be entered, ...

Best regards,
Alex
Previous Topic:Robot Exception: Window activation failed
Next Topic:is it possible to check where a View is
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 13:58:33 GMT 2024