Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Dali » Tool to run JPQL queries on the fly
Tool to run JPQL queries on the fly [message #729736] Mon, 26 September 2011 21:15 Go to next message
Sridhar Baratam is currently offline Sridhar BaratamFriend
Hi,

I am looking for a tool to run EclipseLink JPQL queries on the fly using Persistent objects without having to write a test module to test the correctness of the query.

I am new to JPA and appreciate if you could point me in the right direction if a tool already exists.

I am using Eclipse Indigo EE edition with EclipseLInk 2.3.

Thanks
Sridhar
Re: Tool to run JPQL queries on the fly [message #731967 is a reply to message #729736] Mon, 03 October 2011 15:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Neil Hauge is currently offline Neil HaugeFriend
Sridhar,

Dali is actually planning this functionality for our upcoming Juno release. It would be great if you had any input on what you would be looking for in this tool. Feel free to comment here in the forum or on the enhancement request - https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=359712.

Neil
Re: Tool to run JPQL queries on the fly [message #754484 is a reply to message #731967] Wed, 02 November 2011 17:31 Go to previous message
sergio.e.samayoa is currently offline sergio.e.samayoaFriend
To get to the bug report remove trailing period.

What I need to work in this feature?

PD: I cant include the correct link because forum sw told me "You cannot use links until you have posted more than 5 messages"
Previous Topic:validation error
Next Topic:JPA-Diagram Editor + XMI ?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:41:23 GMT 2024