Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Eclipse Projects » Remote Application Platform (RAP) » Views: drag and drop them around the perspective
Views: drag and drop them around the perspective [message #729729] Mon, 26 September 2011 20:54 Go to next message
Eddie Galvez is currently offline Eddie GalvezFriend
I'm developing a single-sourced RCP/RAP UI, using Indigo and RAP 1.4.latest...

Right away I noticed that I cannot move views around? I can't drag and drop them to make them side-by-side, etc. Given the number of workbench-based RAP users out there... this can't be an actual limitation, can it? Is there something I need to "enable"?

This is using the default theme.
Re: Views: drag and drop them around the perspective [message #729879 is a reply to message #729729] Tue, 27 September 2011 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arnaud MERGEY is currently offline Arnaud MERGEYFriend
Hello,
I don't think it is supported yet as there is a bug opened for this: https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=315680

Regards,
Arnaud
Re: Views: drag and drop them around the perspective [message #731028 is a reply to message #729879] Thu, 29 September 2011 18:16 Go to previous message
Eddie Galvez is currently offline Eddie GalvezFriend
Anybody able to suggest a workaround? either involving drag-and-drop of the views, or otherwise having a way to get a view that uses arbitrary secondary ids (this is a view that allows many instances) to be displayed in a tiling fashion, somehow in my control?
Previous Topic:KeyBindings in RAP
Next Topic:Compatibility Nightly builds
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 00:46:28 GMT 2024