Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Eclipse Helios crash in Fedora 14(Helios Crashes when opening a file from project explorer, focus on project etc)
icon5.gif  Eclipse Helios crash in Fedora 14 [message #726632] Mon, 19 September 2011 04:56 Go to next message
Karthikeyan Missing name is currently offline Karthikeyan Missing nameFriend
Hi,
I am using Eclipse Helios with Fedora 14. I am using the below mentioned java

java version "1.6.0_20"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.9.9) (fedora-54.1.9.9.fc14-i386)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 19.0-b09, mixed mode)

Its having CDT plugin installed. Earlier with the older version of java it used to crash because of the indexer problem mentioned in lot of the blogs. But now the crash log says nothing in particular but crashes with no specific pattern (not able to reproduce the crash). The crash occurs in situations like clicking on File menu, clicking on the project name in the project explorer, opening a file from the project explorer.

I tried to look into the crash report, but i was not able to get anything out of it. I am attaching the log that i got when eclipse crashed when the project focus was changed
  • Attachment: log
    (Size: 264.97KB, Downloaded 204 times)
Re: Eclipse Helios crash in Fedora 14 [message #726653 is a reply to message #726632] Mon, 19 September 2011 07:22 Go to previous message
Axel Mueller is currently offline Axel MuellerFriend
The crash happens in a plugin called com.analog.gnu.debug.ui. You should ask the author of this plugin.

Before you ask
- search this forum
- see the FAQ http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ
- google
Previous Topic:[SOLVED] pathes in a useful way
Next Topic:Mapping Macro Function Calls to Actual function Name
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 16:10:27 GMT 2024