Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Archived » M2M (model-to-model transformation) » [ATL] Complete Documentation for the ATL Metamodel
[ATL] Complete Documentation for the ATL Metamodel [message #725441] Wed, 14 September 2011 19:37 Go to next message
Andreza  is currently offline Andreza Friend
Good afternoon,

I have doubts about some elements and relationships specified in the ATL Metamodel. Is there any documentation about the complete ATL Metamodel? I have found just documentations about the basic elements.

Thank you very much.

Best regards,
Andreza
Re: [ATL] Complete Documentation for the ATL Metamodel [message #735018 is a reply to message #725441] Mon, 10 October 2011 16:45 Go to previous message
Tatiana Fesenko is currently offline Tatiana FesenkoFriend
Hi Andreza,

I agree with you quiestion. Knowing details of ATL metamodel is important for HOT transformations.
I used links from this page
http://web.archiveorange.com/archive/v/unXhslbqARWkqVm1j4kk as a source of ATL metamodel diagrams and docs. Maybe you can find something new and useful there.

I think it'd be easier for folks from the community to answer a concrete question. What ATL elements are you particularly interested in?

Best wishes,
Tanya.
Previous Topic:Transforming Use Case Maps (jUCMNav) to Activity Diagrams (UML 2.0) using M2M
Next Topic:how generate string from a Sequence of Tuple
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:41:23 GMT 2024