Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » Papyrus » Displaying stereotypes on properties that are memberEnds
Displaying stereotypes on properties that are memberEnds [message #722956] Wed, 07 September 2011 09:54 Go to next message
wereld_reiziger is currently offline wereld_reizigerFriend
I have some trouble displaying stereotypes on AssociationEnds.

So far, I have successfully created a profile, and applied it. My stereotype is extending the Property meta class.

If I apply the stereotype to an attribute of a class, the stereotype is listed in the applied stereotypes pane of the appearance tab.

However, if I select an associationEnd that has the same stereotype applied to it (as can be verified in the model explorer), the applied stereotypes pane is empty. As such, I cannot display the stereotype.

Could you tell me how I can get the stereotype to be visible?
Re: Displaying stereotypes on properties that are memberEnds [message #793726 is a reply to message #722956] Wed, 08 February 2012 13:38 Go to previous message
Harsha V is currently offline Harsha VFriend
Hi,

Perhaps you are not creating the extension for the association meta class. Whenever you create a stereotype and want to apply on a particular uml element (class, dependency, association, etc) you need to extend the element meta class and then apply stereotype.

This topic might be helpful : Introduction to UML2 Profiles (Google it)

BR,
Harsha
Previous Topic:static profile stereotype fails to apply
Next Topic:what is 'Subsetted Property' good for?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 23:31:07 GMT 2024