Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Modeling » EMF "Technology" (Ecore Tools, EMFatic, etc)  » [EEF] Multiple different elements binding in a properties view
[EEF] Multiple different elements binding in a properties view [message #722561] Tue, 06 September 2011 07:58 Go to next message
romain.bevan is currently offline romain.bevanFriend
Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to bind multiple elements of a model in a same PropertiesEditionComponent ?

Actually, I want to display in the properties view of a model element A some informations of others elements (like parent or grandparent attributes) but currently I can only bind attributes or references of the element A using PropertiesEditionElements.

Thanks !

Re: [EEF] Multiple different elements binding in a properties view [message #722593 is a reply to message #722561] Tue, 06 September 2011 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sylvain EVEILLARD is currently offline Sylvain EVEILLARDFriend
You could use derived/transient attributes.
Re: [EEF] Multiple different elements binding in a properties view [message #722729 is a reply to message #722593] Tue, 06 September 2011 15:23 Go to previous message
romain.bevan is currently offline romain.bevanFriend
Thank you ! It works fine with derived/transient attributes.

Best regards,

Romain
Previous Topic:I am trying to use EMF/teneo to persist my instance and I get this error
Next Topic:[EMFStore] Problems when sharing project to Server
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:38:21 GMT 2024