Skip to main content

Eclipse Community Forums
Forum Search:

Search      Help    Register    Login    Home
Home » Language IDEs » C / C++ IDE (CDT) » Main file not found when importing a cpp file to understand simulation(debugging two projects)
Main file not found when importing a cpp file to understand simulation [message #719133] Fri, 26 August 2011 07:21
juan  is currently offline juan Friend
Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 10.04, Eclipse Version: 3.4.2 with CDT.

My project requires me to launch a robot simulation. The world is represented by a model using VRML language. Then there are a number of physics engines that determine how everything moves.

The robot itself has a controller written in a .cpp file/.h file. This is the first time I am looking at these files and I thought that if I imported the files into the project environment I would be able to debug the .cpp file when I deployed the simulation.

I had done similar things in windows before using Visual Studio and really helps me to understand the code.

Note that under the debug configurations I have tried to add the appropriate libraries and dependencies. At one point I got an error saying that the main file could not be found but later I got the following error:

Stopped due to shared library event
[Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
Stopped due to shared library event
/dev/pts/6: No such file or directory.

I am quite a novice in linux programming and eclipse. Any help would be appreciated. I am happy to provide more specific information.

Thanks

Previous Topic:using cxxSource handler for all *.c file type
Next Topic:nullptr
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 17:01:28 GMT 2024